Ahmad Al Jizawi
Clinic Director / General Dentist
- Ahmad is the founder and Medical Director of Vienna Dental Clinic
- As a graduate from the Medical University of Vienna, Dr. Ahmad is fully licensed by the Austrian Dental Chamber and the Dubai Health Care City and Dubai Health Authority.
- Ahmad believes in offering the best services to his patients compared to the generally accepted low standard of a “drill and fill” practice
- Ahmad is committed to providing the latest dental techniques and procedures that restore and maintain dental health for teeth and gum tissues. He uses best-in-class restorative materials that meet the highest standards as defined by European and American licensing Boards
- His commitment to maintain stringent values in dentistry gives his patients the assurance that keeps them smiling with complete confidence
- A beautiful, natural smile can only be created with the right talent and skill of the Dentist and Dr. Ahmad makes sure that an artistic and natural result is achieved each time
- Ahmad has attained many hours of continuing education through intense, hands-on, live-patient treatment programs
- Dr Ahmad is fluent in speaking Arabic, German and English
Dr. Claudia Lorenz
- Graduated from the university in Kiel / Germany and worked in her own dental clinic for almost 20 years
- She is passionate about kids’ treatment and gives your kids a nice and calm experience in the dental chair
- She provides high-quality dentistry, very experienced in cosmetic restorations like (porcelain veneers, Bridges, Crowns, Porcelain, and composite Build-ups)
Dr. Zayd Al-Azem DDS
- Zayd is a highly qualified and experienced dentist. He obtained his dental degree from Ajman University (AUST)
- Dr Zayd provides comprehensive general dental care and has interest in minimally invasive restorative and aesthetic dentistry.
- He obtained his Professional Diploma in Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry from Lyon 1 university. In late 2018
- Dr Zayd believes in the importance of good communication with patients and thorough planning in delivering optimal dental care.
Dr. Ammar Blich
Ammar Blich obtained his DDS from AUST in 2004 and did his internship and worked as GP Dentist for 2 years. He obtained his MD from Alex University in 2011. He is very passionate about his work field and think that orthodontics is an Art, in which orthodontists must draw every unique smile for all his patients. He obtained Dentist “Tannlege” License from Norway, Danish provisional Equivalence for DDS, Canadian Provisional Equivalence for his DDS and MD from WES. Dr. Ammar is a member of World federation of Orthodontics “WFO” & American Association of Orthodontics “AAO”.
Dr. Thomas Seidler
Graduated in Germany with more than 30 years of clinical experience
License by the German Board, DHA, and DHCC
Specialized in surgical Teeth Extractions and Dental Implants placement
Been practicing in the U.A.E for around 10 years